Sunday, October 17, 2004

Political Group Classifications as Explained by the Minds Behind South Park

This is a transcript from a new movie titled "Team America: World Police" which is produced by Trey Parker and Matt Stone of South Park fame. Pardon the language as it is probably offensive to you. The basic idea is that Americans are dicks, especially those that support our administration's approach to terrorism. The socialist world and liberals in America are the pussies. And the terrorists, fittingly, are assholes. The metaphors work well in the context they are used and I was laughing pretty hard at this part of the movie. I actually think this is pretty clever, but yea that should tell you a lot about me. Again, I apologize for the language.


"I know you all don't like Team America right now but, Kim Jong Il is a lot worse.... We're dicks, we are recklous arrogant stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes. Assholes who just want to shit on everything. Pussies might think they can deal with assholes. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick....with some balls. The problem with dicks is that sometimes they fuck too much. Or fuck when it isn't appropriate. And it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes pussies get so full of shit that they become assholes themselves. Because pussies are only an inch and a half away from assholes. I don't know much in this crazy crazy world. But I do know that if you don't let us fuck this asshole, we are gonna have our dicks and our pussies all covered in shit."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home